Welcome to ATFCA
- To promote coaching in Australia so as to improve the quality of performance and the level of participation in track and field athletics
- To encourage the accreditation, training and testing of persons to become qualified coaches and to arrange for the proper regulation of such activities
- To develop the coaching of track and field athletics within clubs, schools, universities, college of education and any other institutions
- To safeguard the professional integrity and image of ATFCA and its members
- To represent the interests of coaching and coaches in the decision making processes affecting the ATFCA
Member Resource Section
Have you seen the member’s resource section – check out articles on various events which could give you further help in your coaching. New articles are added regularly.
If you have any problems gaining access please email or contact the national office 07 5549 3806.
If you have not looked at this section of the website before you may need to have your access restored.